Manager: Penny Burke
Location: Duffield 216
Dynamic light scattering is a method for measuring the size and polydispersity of a nanoparticle solution. The Malvern Nano ZS enables researchers to take particle size, particle zeta potential, surface zeta potential, and molecular weight measurements in solution.
Measurement options available:
- Size analysis (0.6-6000nm)
- Zeta potential analysis (-150-+150mV)
- Surface Zeta Potential analysis
- Kinetics and trend measurements
- Temperature range 2-90C
- Sample volume required: 12-500uL for size measurement, 1mL for zeta potential measurements
Instrument protocols in the "downloads" menu to the right.